- 16 oz. roasted garlic Alfredo sauce
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- ½ cup Romano cheese, shredded
- 2 cups low-moisture whole milk mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 28 oz. artichoke hearts, drained/rinsed/chopped
- 16 oz. fresh spinach, steamed (can sub with 10 oz. frozen spinach)
- ½ cup milk, optional, use if you want the dip to be a little less thick
- Add the Alfredo sauce to a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Cut the cream cheese into cubes and mix it into the Alfredo sauce until well-combined and creamy. Use a fork to whisk any lumps out.*
- Add the Parmesan, Romano, and Mozzarella cheeses and stir until well-combined.
- Stir in the artichoke hearts, then add the spinach. Stir until well combined
- If the dip is thicker than desired, add up to a ½ cup of milk and stir until combined and heated through.
- Serve with tortilla chips, pita chips, fresh bread, and/or vegetables.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
Room temperature cream cheese ensures a creamy consistency when added to the Alfredo sauce, otherwise small lumps will form that can be very difficult to whisk out.
If using frozen spinach, ensure that it is properly defrosted/drained.
If making in the Crock Pot: Cook on high for 2 hours, or on low for 3-4. You can use fresh spinach without steaming first if desired.
To cut down on fat and calories, use light cream cheese. Instead of Alfredo sauce, use plain Greek yogurt or low-fat sour cream.